Indice del forum

FOLKrum

forum sulla musica folk fodistrass!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

innings of 78 was worthy
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> fodistrass!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
vv1122365

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 2:25 am    Oggetto:  innings of 78 was worthy
Descrizione: innings of 78 was worthy

CHICAGO - Pekka Rinne and the Nashville Predators have had a frustrating season. On Sunday night, they were able to deal a dose of frustration to the Chicago Blackhawks. Rinne made 29 saves for his first shutout in more than a year to lead Nashville to a 2-0 win over Chicago. Mike Fisher and Gabriel Bourque scored for the Predators, who won their second straight and improved to 3-1 against the Blackhawks this season. "You saw tonight exactly what Pekka Rinne can do for you," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. When hes healthy. Rinne, a two-time Vezina Trophy finalist had surgery on his left hip in May 2013 and recovered in time to play in nine of the Predators first 10 games to start the season. But an infection in the hip required him to undergo a second surgery and he missed 51 games. Rinne was sharp in his 31st career shutout, his first since March 12, 2013, as Chicago dominated territorially in the first two periods and outshot Nashville 29-17 for the game. "It feels good after tonights win," Rinne said. "Against a top team like that, its going to get the best out of you and we showed that as team tonight." Rinne has started nine of 11 games since returning in a 3-1 loss to Pittsburgh on March 4. But in three games before Sunday, he allowed 13 goals while taking two losses and a no-decision. "Obviously, I never thought it was going to be this kind of season," Rinne said. "I put that behind me now and Im focusing on these last games we have left ... and at the same time having a good summer and being ready to the next season." The Predators are all but out of the playoff picture in the Western Conference. On Sunday, Nashville forced the Blackhawks to shoot from the perimeter and limited second and third chances as the game went on. "It started with us getting the shot from the outside that he can see and control," defenceman Ryan Ellis said. "But hes one of the best in the league. He came out of the net and played (the puck) well and overall was just unreal tonight." Chicago came out flying despite playing its second game without Patrick Kane, the teams leading scorer when he was injured against St. Louis on Wednesday. The star forward is on injured reserve with a lower-body injury and could miss the rest of the regular season. But once Nashville got a lead and as the game progressed, the Predators defence and Rinne took over. "We had a good start, had a couple great looks at the net, missed the net, missed the opportunities there." Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said. "They scored first and it was the same, exact same as what happened the other day. "They get the lead, go into a checkfest, and they check well." Chicago fell six points behind Western Conference and Central Division leader St. Louis, which defeated Pittsburgh 1-0 earlier on Sunday. The Blackhawks Corey Crawford made 15 saves. Predators defenceman Seth Jones suffered concussion-like symptoms didnt return for the second period. Hell be evaluated when the team returns to Nashville. Forward Patric Hornqvist, tied for second on the Predators with 38 points, missed the game and returned to Nashville to be with his wife following the birth of the couples first child. The Blackhawks outshot the Predators 11-6 in the first and dominated much of the period, but Nashville led 1-0 after 20 minutes. Fisher opened the scoring on a deflection with 1:22 remaining in the first when he slipped in unchecked from the left side of the net. Ellis shot through a screen from the right point, and Fisher jammed in front and tipped the puck past Crawford. The Blackhawks came out strong in the second, but Rinne stopped several close-in chances and limited rebounds to keep the Predators ahead. Bourque made it 2-0 with 2:25 left in the period on a rising shot from the left circle that sailed over Crawfords right shoulder as he dropped to the ice. In the third, Rinne came through when tested and managed the puck conservatively, often smothering it to eliminate Chicago rebounds and chances. Rinne stopped Niklas Hjalmarssons screened shot from the point in the final minute, then sprawled to stop Jonathan Toews rebound attempt from the side of the net. Notes: Trotz praised his teams defensive play, but singled out star defenceman Shea Weber who logged 34 minutes, 14 seconds. "Our defence, especially Weber, was an absolutely monster out there today," Trotz said. "It was worth every penny watching him. Before the game, Quenneville said theres "a good chance" top prospect Teuvo Teravainen could make his NHL debut on Tuesday against Dallas. Teravainen, Chicagos first-round draft pick in 2012, joined the Blackhawks on Friday and has been skating with the team. ... F Matt Carey, 22, signed by Chicago as a free agent on Thursday following one season at St. Lawrence University, also has joined the Blackhawks and could play down the stretch. ... Chicago F Brandon Saad returned on Sunday after missing three games with an upper-body injury. F Bryan Bickell and D Michal Rozsival remained out. ... Sitting out with injuries for Nashville were F Patrick Eaves and F Paul Gaustad. D Michael Del Zotto was a healthy scratch.
.com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl.
.Heres Ralph the Dog with the crew here at TSN jumping into the James Duthie TradeCentre selfie: Happy to drop by! RT @TSN_Sports: @tsnjamesduthie: Take this Ellen.
. That was OK with him. He was just happy his team came away with two points. Letestu redirected Jack Johnsons shot from the point with 2:38 left, lifting the Blue Jackets past the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Monday night.
. And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy.
. -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que.Eoin Morgan could find few flaws in Englands performance after they secured a place in the World Twenty20 final with a seven-wicket win over New Zealand. Ben Stokes and Chris Jordan impressed with the ball before handing over to Jason Roy, whose innings of 78 was worthy of man-of-the-match honours and took England close to their target of 154 for victory.Morgan, who was the victim of a first-ball dismissal, sat with a huge smile on his face as Jos Buttler saw England over the line with some lusty hitting, victory being secured with 17 balls to spare. I dont think (it could have gone any better), Morgan told Sky Sports.Maybe we could have started a little better with the ball, but I thought we did really well to peg it back after the first six or seven overs. Having played on this wicket before, its harder to start than most. So continuing to take wickets throughout the back end of their innings helped us a huge amount.Its the kind of thing you dream of as a kid. Everybody in that changing room has worked tremendously hard and made a lot of sacrifices in order to put us in this position.Roy got Englands reply off to a flying start with four boundaries in the first over, bowled by Corey Anderson, and he appeared to be closing on a maiden T20 international century when a delivery from Ish Sodhi kept low and bowled him. Roy found the boundary with regularity in a superb innings of 78 He said: I just felt it was a chance to go out there on a decent wicket and get off to a great start.dddddddddddd It can be a bit of a dangerous total, so I gave it a good crack and it came off.The whole team has got that licence and opportunity to go out there and do what they want and be free with their skills. Kumar Sangakkara and Michael Atherton discuss Englands semi-final win over New Zealand and the performance of Roy Its something that were really buzzing for, its going to be an incredible experience and we cant wait. Its mind blowing. There is no better feeling, the joy on everyones faces was special and something that will stay very close to my heart for the rest of my career. Also See: Roy helps England into final Nasser: Roy the real deal Semi-finals continue on Sky Dismay for Englands women
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Gen 14, 2019 2:25 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> fodistrass! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum