Indice del forum

FOLKrum

forum sulla musica folk fodistrass!

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Nike - A firm Vision That is Difficult to Beat
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> fodistrass!
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Eleanor852

Impiego: teacher
Sito web: http://my-home-page.com

china
MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 16, 2018 4:16 am    Oggetto:  Nike - A firm Vision That is Difficult to Beat
Descrizione: Nike - A firm Vision That is Difficult to Beat

Nike - A firm Vision That is Difficult to Beat
Few sports equipment manufacturers
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
have created more traits than Nike. Established inside 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports, this public bought and sold Fortune 500 Company became Nike, Inc in 1978. The name is with the Greek goddess of victory and that is an apt trademark for just a company that has won over the sports public and pro's as Nike has.

By means of sponsoring high profile athletes
and sports teams, Nike has made it has the "Just do it" slogan your term recognized by sports enthusiasts everywhere. The simple Swoosh logo was introduced with all the first Nike running shoes in 1972 which is used to this day. For Nike products, the name isn't necessary because simple Swoosh clearly states "this is usually a Nike product".

The growth of this powerful company has been as a result of expansion into various sports within a targeted and effective method. By marketing its products under its own brand name and additionally marketing through subsidiary corporations, the reach of Nike provides worldwide from its US ALL base in Oregon.

The marketing strategy
used by Nike opportunities the brand products because premium quality with excellent design. Though once related to very affordable products, the focus nowadays has moved toward greater end pricing which is marketable as a result of high profile of the brand. What sets Nike apart is a willingness to expand straight into related markets quickly. A super easy ad in print press in 1977 was therefore successful Nike immediately developed a poster featuring that ad. Featuring a runner alone with a country road with the particular tagline "There is absolutely no finish line", that simple ad led to a new poster organization for Nike.

In recent years, Nike has become
the sponsor for lots of the world's top athletes in addition to sports teams. With a clothing line together with footwear and all belonging to the sports equipment and gear to search with them, Nike is usually a leader in promoting casual with sales in above 160 countries. Products are sold directly in the manufacturer but also via independent distributors, subsidiary firms and license agreements.

The favorable public view of Nike as a company is promoted by causing local and regional physical activities teams, local distributors who sponsor events from the Nike brand name and also the award winning commercials the provider has produced progressively. Though there have been complaints about working conditions in some production facilities that might harm people image of other corporations, Nike has been in a position to address the complaints without suffering harm with their image.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato HomePage
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 16, 2018 4:16 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> fodistrass! Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum